Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Tomorrow, I promise to leave...

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too am a firm believer in karma...I weigh everything I do carefully...cuz karma is a bitch when it comes back around to bite you on the ass! (which I'm sure he'll find out someday...and please God, let me be there to witness it when it does!)

    I do work hard and always have for everything I've ever owned...I'm very upset about everything he took...but, by the time I spend the money to get it back (lawyer or small claims court) I might as well just buy it...buying it myself saves alot of frustration, which seems very worth it at this point.

    Mystic...thank you very much, I sure don't feel any stronger, as a matter of fact, I think I cry more and more with every day...but it makes me feel good that you said it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] i know this will sound odd..but im so damn proud of you...what i was trying to say was better when you said it..*L..i was so afraid it would come out wrong..thats exactly what i meant..you have nothing to be ashamed of..one day it will come crashing down...and your gonna be standing strong and proud.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    I reckon laws there are different than they are here..all you have to do here is prove its yours to the sherrif's dept...if you had a receipt where you purchased anything...they usually let you have it...but who saves receipts... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    SMOOOOOOOCHES Wendee.....and heidi....*G*

    i have no medical proof she is not a physco..but i have physical proof.....i guess you could call it that.....i have been at her place numerous times...been out to dinner with her...went to a bar with her on my birthday....she has even been at my place....spoils the hell out of my lil men...my family thinks she is just a doll..even my dad...who has never ever liked any of my friends except GaToR...*L*...and im still alive and kicking....and cant wait to see her again so i can give her one of the biggest *HUGS* she has ever had! proof enough? *LMAO* so.....when ya coming to visit us Heidi? *EFG*

  4. #44
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never...I think yer all nuts.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Maybe a meeting is what we need.....Pick a province or State and do that sometime...Im sure there are many who would love to smack me in real life............ [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] ..*L*

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I talked to him a little yesterday...well, met with, tried to talk...he doesn't like to talk. I learned something yesterday, this "man" grew up rich with everything anyone could possibly want...except love. He's never going to regret what he did, he's never going to feel bad for the material and emotional he stole from me. I guess growing up with everything but love made him somehow emotionally void? He did apologize for blowing things out of proportion, and for making me look bad at work...but nothing else. I do really feel sorry for him...he has a couple "friends" finally...who know nothing about him...he has to be sneaky and never let them know things about himself....(psst...I've got titties guys..high five!) He has a mom, and a sister in Iowa...when he decided to transition, his social ladder climbing mother asked him to leave the state, apparently she wouldn't be able to live with the embarrassment of someone from the country club finding out that Courtney was now Cody. I was there, and I gave my love unconditionally. I hope he does read this at some point...when he's in his new apartment with his new friends, sneaking around and looking at his live journal transvestite sites...hoping they never find out who he truly is...quoting him yesterday, "They just think I'm a biological guy...they dont need to know anything else!" He's right, people should never be judged...but it's the real world, we are living in a very small, conservative community, and you are now living with 2 biological men who you just lied to...for your sake, I hope the web you built never comes unraveled, and if it does...I hope they are understanding guys *S*

    Blaze, I've thought about revealing him for what he is...and I'm not afraid that people will think I'm a freak for being with him....I just don't want them to think he's a freak...yanno? Even after all he did...he doesn't deserve for me to out him....all that being said, I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if someday, somehow, they all found out exactly what/who he is...and that pedestal he placed himself on comes crashing down. It's not right, but most people out there arent very accepting of this kind of thing...for fuck's sake, if your own mother runs you out of the state, what are 2 "guys" going to think?

    Thats all for now...*waves to everyone*

    <font color="#cc33cc" size="1">[ December 15, 2003 11:04 PM: Message edited by: 2CUTE ]</font>

  6. #46
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    JUmps first in line........ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ... WHACK!

    and yeap..im all about..setting up...a girlie pool reunion.... grin grin grin grin grin!

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    We finally had a somewhat civil talk tonight...not perfect....but better than the screaming that's been going on.

    I don't know how to feel about it...I really don't know how to even just feel much lately...I just walk around with this horrible numb feeling...

    So much for being stronger with every post...I feel like I just regressed to the beginning....*sigh*
    [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cc33cc" size="1">[ December 15, 2003 11:09 PM: Message edited by: 2CUTE ]</font>

  8. #48
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    2Cute , I have just read what you have posted. I think he is going to use you again. He doesn't know what the word LOVE means all he knows is to hurt and use people. 2C don't fall for anything he tells you. Remember he has tryed too make you look bad at where you both work at. He stolen everthing that you owned and then he asks your landlord for the money (security depoist) on your place. I know that you are a smart lady and you need time to think this out. You will be okay 2C. Don't forget you have a lot of friends here at AW who cares about you. Take Care 2CUTE. pete

  9. #49
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    well 2 hopefully you learned your lesson. Dont cross him and you wont be punished. Do it again and be prepared to lose your job next time.

    hey sucks to be in pain.. might as well prolong it.

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im confuzzled is Cody the same person as Hank? as rotten stated hank is a asshole,i was just wondering *HUGS* 2 cuz she needs a hug im here for ya gurl *BIG HUGGERS* Hey Rotten BTW ...miss ya Heidi ,Miss ya Chloekins,Miss ya Blazey *HUGS*

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •